Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Azure Active Directory Webinar Recordings

Microsoft

Below you will find links for the recordings of the Azure Active Directory webinar sessions in YouTube format. Note, these webinar recordings will be available roughly 2-3 weeks after each of the live webinars. Live links will be posted as soon as they are available. We will also post a pdf of the PPT used in each webinar as soon as we have that available. ALSO NOTE: COVID has delayed recordings of March and June sessions, but we hope to have those posted below by end of June / early July.

Please also note: Depending on your Internet connection it may take up to fifteen seconds or so for the recording to start.

Check in at our webinar community for FY21 updates: https://aka.ms/AADWebinarCommunity.

Date

Topic

Recording

PPT

Presentation

March 5, 2020

Your journey to passwordless (You will learn about options to minimize use of passwords today and how to work toward a passwordless future.)

YouTube

Link

March 12, 2020

Manage Partner Access with B2B (You will learn how to collaborate with your partners in a secure manner.)

YouTube

Link

March 19, 2020

Enable New Customer Experiences with B2C (You will learn how to enable new customer experiences with Azure AD B2C.)

YouTube

Link

June 11, 2020

Identity Governance for Modern Organizations (We will introduce tools to govern the lifecycle of user and guest identities in your Azure AD and Office 365 deployment.)

YouTube

Link

June 18, 2020

Getting started with Azure AD Reporting and Insights (You will learn how to Interpret Azure AD Logs, Integrate with your SIEM tools and Gather Insights about your Azure AD Service.)

YouTube

Link

June 25, 2020

Azure AD as the New Security Control Plane (You will learn how to assess and implement a modern approach to secure your organization identities with Azure AD.)

YouTube

Link

2019 Recordings & PowerPoint Presentations

September 5, 2019

Getting started with hybrid identity

Learn how and why to integrate your on-premises identities with Azure AD.

YouTube

Link

September 12, 2019

Integrating your applications with Azure Active Directory

Learn how integrating your line of business and SaaS apps using Azure Active Directory enables advanced security, single sign-on, and convenience for you and your users. 

YouTube

Link

September 19, 2019

Take your apps to the next level with provisioning

Simplify identity lifecycle management with Azure AD automatic user and group provisioning for SaaS applications.

YouTube

Link

October 3, 2019

Upgrade your security with multi-factor authentication

Protect your users by leveraging Azure AD and 3rd party multi-factor authentication.

YouTube

Link

October 10, 2019

Starting your journey to Zero Trust with Conditional Access & Identity Protection 

Today's cloud technology and mobile workforce challenged traditional approaches to security. Learn how to shore-up your environment by following zero trust methodologies and Azure AD technologies.

YouTube

Link

October 17, 2019

Empower your users with better IT scalability

Learn how Azure AD enables your users to reset their passwords securely and manage their own security and allows you to scale IT management of groups.

YouTube

Link

Thanks for watching and please feel free to share these links!

48 Replies

@Derek Mathis 

Do you know when the first webinar recording will be available? 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Br

Manuel

@mfraunberger Should be this week - https://aka.ms/AADWebinarRecordings. Thank you for your patience.

@Derek Mathis  Hello , I only see the URL for the first episode , when can we expect the other episodes to become available for consumption ? 

@Ryan Nel They should become available ~2-3 weeks after the live webinars. More recordings will be posted soon.

-Thank you for your patience, Derek

@Derek Mathis 

When will the youtube links update?

@Ray Osman We hope to post the recording for each webinar ~2-3 weeks after the live webinar session.

-Cheers, Derek

Is there a link for today's session?

@Derek Mathis 

Hi @Derek Mathis ,

Thks for this table.

Regards

:heart_suit:
:thumbs_up:
:thumbs_up:

@Derek Mathis You cannot download the video files. The MP4 links are grayed out. Where can we actually download the files for off-line viewing?

@Steskalj we don't actually have MP4 files available. We were going to, but the only option now is YouTube.

-Cheers, Derek

@Derek Mathis you mentioned links would be posted two weeks after the live event. The first session in 2020 happened 6 weeks ago.

Do you know what the timeline is for posting the 2020 events?

@Derek Mathis

Good morning!

First of all, MANY THANKS for all this awesome content!

I'd like to report that the following link is not working: https://aka.ms/StartingyourjourneytoZeroTrust

Thanks,

Best regards

@Mikelony Thank you for letting me know. I have fixed that link now.

-Cheers, Derek

@t-rev @Derek Mathis 

Still no links to the recordings for March 2020 available?

@Razmi Patel  COVID closed our studios, so we were unable to produce them. We are still trying to work on a solution for those sessions...

@MicrosoftEntraTeam understand completely.

I also just looked at the B2B Webinar PPT and the link contained for the 20-page multi-tenant collab paper on page 22 (aka.ms/B2BMultitenantCollab) doesn't work. Can you provide the correct link to the whitepaper please?

I cant locate anything for Azure AD only Office 365 inter-tenant collaboration on docs https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/enterprise/office-365-inter-tenant-collaboration

@Derek Mathis 

I face an error on March19 webinar link : blob does not exist :\