Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Access Panel New Tiles

Deleted
Not applicable

We just noticed this morning that additional tiles have appeared in our User's Access Panels (https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/r#/applications). These include the office apps (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), OneDrive, Sway, Yammer, Video, PowerApps, Planner, Newsfeed, Dynamics 365, Delve, and Flow. I know that I should be able to manage some of these appearing by disabling them in the Admin portal but is there also a way to manage the others? I can't necessarily disable office apps within 365, I need for the Microsoft graph but I dont want it on the Access Panel. Any ideas?

3 Replies

I think that these show up because you have licenses to you those apps. I have seen various Microsoft web sites show up in that same location when I logged into them with my company account.

There is currently very little administrative controls over this functionality. You can go to Azure AD, and when you grant a user/group permission to use an app, it will show up on this page, but there does not seem to be any way to hide them.  

Thanks...we have zero licenses to Dynamics and it should not be showing up.

Has anyone found a response from Microsoft on this? We are experiencing the same here. It would be great to see some deeper customization/sorting options, let alone the ability to decide which apps get added to the access panel...