Welcome to the Conditional Access AMA

Community Manager

To submit a question, click "Start a new conversation" here in the Microsoft Endpoint Manager AMA space--and do this for each new question. This will enable us to easily identify and answer your questions. If you want to keep an eye on the questions being asked by your peers, simply stay on the Microsoft Endpoint Manager AMA space--and refresh the page from time to time.

Ask us your tough questions, your detailed questions, your simple questions--or, share your feedback (your experience to date, features you'd like to see, etc.). After the event, we will make a summary of this AMA and post it to the group.

Let's get started! Please introduce yourself as a reply below!

8 Replies

Hey all! This is Eric checking in from the Microsoft Tech Community team. Looking forward to all your questions! 

Hi everyone!

Grace here a Program Manager from Identity engineering! Looking forward to taking your questions :) 

Hi there! Max Stein - Program Manager on the Intune Support-as-a-Feature (SaaF) team.

Hi, this is Danny (@sccmavenger) from the customer acceleration team. Happy to help with any CA (Conditional Access) questions for Commercial or PubSec.

Hello Everyone! 

My name is Sarah, a community manager for the Public Sector community on the Microsoft Tech Community. I am looking forward to your questions!

Hello! I'm Marcus, Program Manager in the Identity team... Happy to answer your questions ;)
Hello everyone! This is Ben from Intune engineering. Looking forward to taking your questions!
Hi folks, Aman Pervaiz developer from Intune compliance :)