Microsoft Entra Suite Tech Accelerator
Aug 14 2024, 07:00 AM - 09:30 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Executive reporting for Attack Simulation Training

Copper Contributor

Good day,

My organization has decided to use Microsoft Attack Simulation Training to train our userbase to resist phishing and social engineering attacks. I am experiencing a few challenges:

1. Reporting is not very friendly. Short of using spreadsheets to track and manage user compliance, what are the best native methods for tracking?

2. An analyst prior to me had run a few haphazard simulations. Is there a way to exclude those tests from my reporting? Is it possible to delete old simulations?

3. to be considered a failure, the user must go all the way supplying credentials. I believe that if the user does anything beyond reading and/or reporting the message, they should be considered failing the test. Is there a way to adjust the failure point in Attack Simulation?

4. For repeat offenders, is there a way to split the simulations to see what simulations were failed?

I have used other vendors phishing simulators. The reporting and campaign design is much better in the other solutions. Hopefully Microsoft can make vast improvements to their solution.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris O.

0 Replies