Attack Simulation Training - Reminders

Copper Contributor

is it possible to send reminders for simulation training?  I don't see a way to resend the training link either.  

6 Replies
Any responses, I would like to know this also.
Yes, Microsoft needs to fix this please. I need to be able to send reminders and links to my users. I also need to be able to assign training prior to launching a simulation, not at the same time.
Was there ever an answer or redirect to this question?
Thank you

@RonaldKriegeI got nothing, I did find a way to get a generic training link so you can create an automated mail once MS stops sending theirs. Fail a phish test and then go to the link it sends you, copy and paste, done. That link will direct users to their personal accounts where they can find training. The only problem we had with it is some web users, with multiple log ins, would see blank pages because it was auto logging them into group accounts instead of their own. Simple fix, click the icon, change the signed in user. Hope that helps.

Side note, you can can schedule reminders through the portal that send out regularly.

Just sending the link https://security.microsoft.com/trainingassignments should suffice, unless as Jad notes the recipient is opted into a group mailbox. Of course, your hopeless cases will report this as a phish...
You aren't lying. Love the ones that fail the phish test, then report the training.