Azure Defender for IoT - Version 22.1.4 Release

Microsoft
Microsoft is excited to announce version 22.1.4 release of Azure Defender for IoT.

What's New?

Version 22.1.4 of Microsoft Defender for IoT delivers extended device inventory information on the Azure portal with extended data for the following fields:

• Description
  • Tags
  • Protocols
  • Scanner
  • Last Activity
arielsgv_1-1649363046397.png
MD5 Hash - 1ed781cb82492dab1f35983ed331ca0a

About Defender for IoT

Azure Defender for IoT provides agentless, network-layer security, provides security for diverse industrial equipment, and interoperates with Azure Sentinel and other SOC tools. 

Continuous asset discovery, vulnerability management, and threat detection for Internet of Things (IoT) devices, operational technology (OT) and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) can be deployed on-premises or in Azure-connected environments.
5 Replies

Hi @arielsgv

thank you for sharing this information. But can you tell me how to upgrade from version 22.1.3.7 to 22.1.4? There is no option to download this kind of upgrade package on the page you refer.

Kind regards, Mark

How to upgrade from 22.1.2.17-r-5ec4085 to 22.1.4?

@guarismo The available upgrade file will upgrade any previous GA version to the latest. It can be applied to any sensor installed with version 10.0.0.1 and up.

@arielsgv I tried to upgrade, but without success. When I look at the install.log file There is this error: Unable to find image 'iot/sensor-app:22.1.4.2-r-9737658' locally ....... Pull access denied for iot/sensor-app.

I'm using an online boarded sensor, version 22.1.3.7.

@mwittersict - please open a support ticket for direct personal assistance, looking forward for a quick resolution of the issue.