Welcome to the ATA TechCommunity!!!

Microsoft

Hi,

My name is Michael Dubinsky and I lead the product and security research teams for Microsoft ATA.

I'm super excited to start the TechCommunity for ATA. Working together with each and everyone of our customers, partners and the entire community is what helps and drives us to build the future of security!

We're here to answer questions, listen to your feedback (good & bad) and share existing news directly with you.

I'm really looking forward to making this the home for ATA community!

Michael.

4 Replies
THis is Zeyad from INC tech - Kuwait After we configure ATA , we get only the below alert "Gateway not receiving network traffic The Gateway INC-ATA is not receiving mirrored network traffic. This might indicate that port mirroring from the Domain Controllers to Gateway INC-ATA is mis-configured." Kindly your advice THanks zrasmi@inc.com.kw

Hi Zeyad,

Can you please use netmon to capture network traffic on the gateway machine (Please make sure to mark the P-Mode "on" in netmon UI) to verify you can see the network traffic?

thx!

I am working the Evaluation license of ATA.  I set up an e-mail on non-sensitive user were exposed and according to ATA there were 18 users.  How can I tell what users? 

Also on the same e-mail from ATA were 18 computers exposed only on-sensitive users?

How can I extend my trail?   I also have found it very difficult to find support for ATA.   

ATA is very easy to install and have for the most part enjoyed it.

Regards,

C. Burch