Product feedback for Defender for Identity

Microsoft
Hi all, We would love for you to share your thoughts, feedback, and experiences using Defender for Identity. 

You can share them on Gartner Peer Insights by using this linkYour review will help us get the word out and continue to improve our solution. If you're asked to create an account, please be aware that this is to ensure the legitimacy of the review, and Microsoft will not be given any information on the folks who've submitted reviews, positive or otherwise. 

Defender for Identity doesn't have any reviews at the moment, so I'd love to see us populate this using the input from this community. I'm always impressed with the feedback we get through these channels.

And if you have any questions or comments, let me know!

2 Replies
Hi Ricky, getting a message reading "You are not authorized to view this page. Please contact your Gartner administrator if you require assistance. Click here to go back to the last page you were on." - Is this link available only to MS Employees?
Thanks for the message! If that above link doesn't work, try just browsing to the Gartner Peer Insights page manually to leave your feedback. I'll check up on the validity of the link :)

You'll find MDI under Insider Risk Management Solutions.