Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Introducing Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics v1.8!

Community Manager

We are pleased to announce the general availability of Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) v1.8. This is a key release for our customers with several new features and improvements.

Cyberattacks continue to get more sophisticated, and so in turn, we must continue to tune our products and detections. As a leading solution in the user and entity behavioral analytics (UEBA) market, targeting identity-based attacks, we continue to innovate to help our customers identify attackers before they cause damage.

Slide1.PNG

Read about it in the Enterprise Mobility & Security blog.

3 Replies

My ATA server is running on server 2016 core, so I can't exactly launch the update gui and force it to check for updates from microsoft.  I'm not seeing this update available yet in SCCM, and I do have "Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics" selected as a product in the software update point settings. 

I also checked on catalog.update.microsoft.com, and looked in my ATA console in case it showed a message about the update.  I'm not seeing any sign of it.  Is this update not available just yet?

The blog post said to update using Microsoft Update or WSUS. I don't think I've seen a link to the migration guide anywhere.  Thanks!