microsoft defender for endpoint dashboard not populating

Copper Contributor

what is the cause of data not properly populating in the defender for endpoint? there are missing metrics in the defender for endpoint dashboard? how do I resolve this problem , get my data populate properly and get data on the dashboard?

3 Replies
Which metrics are missing? Noticed this morning the Defender for Endpoint portal is moving to the new Microsoft 365 Security Center - https://security.microsoft.com. Would be worth checking there as well if you haven't already.
it's been months having this problem, I cannot see the alerts coming in. defender shows no alerts which is not correct. I cannot see lot of data on defender, i think something is broken.

The issue is not likely to be related to the move to the new M365 portal. We would need to gather additional information so we can best assist you:

• Do you have a valid MDE license? If so, were you able to see all expected information in the portal previously or is the issue specific to Windows or any other OS?
  • Currently are you missing alert information from all devices or just from a subset of devices?
  • Are you seeing any information at all arriving from the monitored devices?

I would recommend creating a customer support case via their support channel, if you have not already.