Microsoft Defender ATP Trial

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

I have submitted multiple requests for a Defender ATP trial over the past few months and still have not had any response from Microsoft. Can anyone shed any light on this for me or if any Microsoft reps see this can you help me out. I have tried finding the Defender ATP product in the 365 Admin Centre (Billing > Purchase Services) but can't even see Defender ATP in there.

Is Defender ATP only available for certain 365 licenses? I am currently using Office 365 E3 via Action Pack. Can't Defender ATP be added to any tenant as a standalone regardless of the 365 license (Microsoft 365 va Office 365) ?

Thanks for your help.

2 Replies

It can be added @Tech360MSP - but you might have better luck working with a reseller rather than Microsoft directly.  My sense right now is that unless you are a very large account, Microsoft doesn't seem to have the resources to assist.

@Tech360MSP  - Did you find an answer to this question? I'm usually pretty good at researching products buy them more I read and dig, the less I'm certain I understand this. I signed up for a trail, received the expected activation email and ran immediately into the following error, "Sorry The service you’re subscribing to isn’t available". I can't for the life of me find out how to move past this.