Getting Support on MDATP Trial

Copper Contributor

The welcome email I received pointed out that we can receive support by emailing wdatpntf@microsoft.com

I received the following delivery failure and wanted to bring it your the team's attention.

I would also like to know what other options are available to direct specific support questions as we evaluate MDATP. 

Thank you

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

Microsoft Defender ATP Trial (wdatpntf@microsoft.com)

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

------------

Need more assistance, run into issues, have questions, or just want to share?

Check out troubleshooting link on Windows IT Center .

Reply to this email with your questions.

We’re also just a click away , on the Tech Community site

1 Reply
The ATP Support inbox is still full so I hope it is appropriate to post these to the community here as it may benefit others: 1. Am I able to rename the provisioned devices without affecting your simulations - I like to add a prefix like AZATP- so I can install some of my own agents, including CrowdStrike, and easily identify the test machines on our various dashboards 2. When I provision lab machines, say the 4 devices for 48 hrs, does each machine have a 48hr timer or will all machines be destroyed 48hrs after they are created? 3. You provide three lab configuration choices. Do I only get to select one configuration for the entire trial period? If we are only entitled to a single lab configuration, will I be able to provision half the machines as Windows 10 and the remaining as Server 2019? 4. Do you have any simulations we can run on MacOS? 5. Am I able to use any Visual Studio Enterprise benefits, in particular the $150 monthly Azure credits to extend or provision more lab resources? 6. Do you have any whitepapers or guidance on how MDATP stacks up against CrowdStrike?