Desperate for help...Microsoft Advanced Thread Protection started to block the links from our domain

Copper Contributor
Since Saturday, every time anyone using Microsoft 365 clicks on a link from our domain, safe links blocks it and tells them that our site is malicious (which it's not).

Our domain is marked as safe on all the other security providers we've found. Only Microsoft Advance Thread Protection is blocking it.

We talked to Office 365 support, but they said they can't fix it.

There has to be a way for Microsoft to fix the issue on their block domain list inside ATP (safelinks).

This situation is really hurting our business.
Can anyone help please? 
3 Replies

@jmadriz 

First, I recommend you to open a case with premier support to get help with this. Otherwise you can use the Submissions portal in the Security & Compliance Center to submit email messages, URLs, and attachments to Microsoft for scanning. Use the "Send a suspect URL to Microsoft" function with reason for submission "Should not have been blocked". 

newsubmission.png

@alexandertuvstrom thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. I believe we can't open a case with premium support because we're not Microsoft partners.

We already tried the Submissions portal in the Security & Compliance Center to send a submission 4 days ago but only got this message:

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 8.02.29 PM.png

Is there any other channel to communicate with the related Microsoft team that might work?

Thanks,

JC Madriz

@jmadriz 

If you don't av access to premier support through a partner you can open a support ticket in https://admin.microsoft.com/ -> Support -> New service request -> New Microsoft Service request. 

From my experience, the phone alternative is the fastest response time from Microsoft.