Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community
SOLVED

Can not enable Simulation integration

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I try to use Evaluation Lab in Defender. But I am not able to enable simulation integration to deploy simulation agents from SafeBreach.

Here is my screenshot. I can not move forward to enable simulation agents.

Screen Shot 2021-01-17 at 11.53.51 PM.png

2 Replies
best response confirmed by duongkai (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@duongkai hi and thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately following a bug we are currently resolving, the ‘Update’ button at the bottom of the side pane is hidden by the ‘Support Central’ widget button, and this is the reason you can't move on and enable the simulation agent.

Until we will resolve this gap, the way to overcome this for now is simply pressing the Support Central collapse button to hide the widget before opening the Evaluation side-panel, and clicking the "update" button.

@Hadar Feldman Hi Hadar, confirmed your solution works for me.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by duongkai (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@duongkai hi and thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately following a bug we are currently resolving, the ‘Update’ button at the bottom of the side pane is hidden by the ‘Support Central’ widget button, and this is the reason you can't move on and enable the simulation agent.

Until we will resolve this gap, the way to overcome this for now is simply pressing the Support Central collapse button to hide the widget before opening the Evaluation side-panel, and clicking the "update" button.

View solution in original post