Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community
SOLVED

Trigger Logic App does not list any Logic Apps

Copper Contributor

I'm trying to use the preview feature Trigger Logic App in an Azure Security center alert but the dropdownbox does not list any of my logic apps:

triggerlogicapp.PNG

I've created a Logic App as in the documentation and generated a test alert using the EICAR test file on a Linux machine but I cannot select any of my Logic apps.

6 Replies

Hi @WouterStinkens, can you tell us more about your environment so that we can help you troubleshoot this?

best response confirmed by yoavfrancis (Microsoft)
Solution

Thanks @WouterStinkens for reaching out.

This is a known issue in the experience where Logic Apps with the trigger mentioned in the docs won't be shown in the selector, as you have experienced:

clipboard_image_0.png

The selector currently shows only logic apps with the legacy trigger:

clipboard_image_2.png

We plan to fix this with priority so Logic Apps with any supporting trigger will be shown in the selector.

The 2nd trigger mentioned above is a legacy trigger that will still be supported going forward, but do refrain from using it as it will not be maintained going forward and it is not supported in workflow automation scenarios.

Apologies for the inconvenience and I'll reply on this thread when issue is resolved,

Yoav Francis,

Senior Program Manager

Azure Security Center

@WouterStinkens 

Create Logic App manually and add Automation account as one of API connections, it will show at that point. Bug which needs to be fixed

@WouterStinkens Did you get this resolved?  I'm also having the same issue where the drop-down for Logic App name is empty.  

@AlexB024 @WouterStinkens  We've released an update to the experience that should resolve the previously mentioned issues. Could you please try again and share if this is now working properly for you?

Thanks,

Yoav

Works now. Thank you!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by yoavfrancis (Microsoft)
Solution

Thanks @WouterStinkens for reaching out.

This is a known issue in the experience where Logic Apps with the trigger mentioned in the docs won't be shown in the selector, as you have experienced:

clipboard_image_0.png

The selector currently shows only logic apps with the legacy trigger:

clipboard_image_2.png

We plan to fix this with priority so Logic Apps with any supporting trigger will be shown in the selector.

The 2nd trigger mentioned above is a legacy trigger that will still be supported going forward, but do refrain from using it as it will not be maintained going forward and it is not supported in workflow automation scenarios.

Apologies for the inconvenience and I'll reply on this thread when issue is resolved,

Yoav Francis,

Senior Program Manager

Azure Security Center

View solution in original post