Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Security The Next Generation Catch-22

Brass Contributor

Challengers have figured out how to bypass traditional antivirus software with file-less attacks designed to hide within sanctioned applications and even within the OS itself. So, even if you’re vigilant about installing patches and pushing out antivirus updates, we are likely still at risk.

I listening to many certified security pro and many developers but not satisfy with my curious mind.

• How attackers have adapted their tactics to evade traditional antivirus
  • How these increasingly common attacks work and what makes them difficult to detect
  • How attackers have adapted their tactics to evade traditional antivirus
  • ​Why a new approach to endpoint threat detection is needed to catch these advanced attacks and how we can proactively and quickly evolve your threat detection strategy?
  • Why can’t we identify, tag, monitors and track these attackers? Then bring them to justice.
  • Furthermore, insider threats are more harmful than outside attackers. They can either steal valuable data or plant a bugs?
  • Most important of all, I am interested to learn more about Microsoft Security to protect Windows 10 clients, servers and Azure.
  • One more thing, penetration testing for network and codes. Current tools and techniques for professional ethical hackers and developers to test their platforms?

I am immensely interested to learn more about Microsoft Security to protect Windows 10 clients, servers and Azure. Thanks from bottom of my heart. 

2 Replies

@Netteligent 

@Yuri Diogenes: Is this something you can speak to? 

@Valon_Kolica @Netteligent - Fileless attack detection is natively available in Windows Defender ATP, more info here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/intelligence/fileless-threats