SOLVED

MCAS portal & MFA

Copper Contributor

Is it possible to enforce MFA/Conditional Access for external users who have been given access to MCAS portal through Settings --> Manage admin access ?

With Azure ATP this is pretty straight forward as you have 3 groups named "Azure ATP <tenant name> Administrators", .... Users, ... Viewers in Azure AD. 

On the other hand MCAS doesn't have any related groups in Azure AD, neither dedicated roles. 

Kind regards,

Jan

2 Replies
best response confirmed by jcescut (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@jcescut 

I've had a quick look around and must admit that I can't find anything obvious for this as you say.  The external users invited to access MCAS have no obvious presence in Azure AD from the inviting tenant like a guest account.  Looks like it's not something you can set just yet.

@PeterRising : thanks for your reply. At least I know I'm not missing something obvious. :)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by jcescut (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@jcescut 

I've had a quick look around and must admit that I can't find anything obvious for this as you say.  The external users invited to access MCAS have no obvious presence in Azure AD from the inviting tenant like a guest account.  Looks like it's not something you can set just yet.

View solution in original post