I am pleased to share that Windows Defender ATP EDR capability is in public preview for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1.
It comes with rich cyber data to enable attack detection & investigation.
- Monitors all activities including files processes, registry, network activities
- Reports verbose data with full-scope of relationships between entities
- Provides a complete picture of what’s happening on an endpoint
Other Windows Defender ATP capability are also true for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1, such as:
- 6 months of historical data
- Reputation data for all entities being logged
- Role-based access control
- Custom TI
- Advanced hunting
- SIEM integration
- Blocking files across the org
- API access to the entire data model inc Win7, 8.1
- Compliance & Privacy
The best way to experience it, is to try it out yourself!
Our documentation guides you through the simple deployment & onboarding process:
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.