Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Microsoft Defender ATP and Microsoft Flow Integration

Iron Contributor

Hi Community,

I want to share with you the latest about Microsoft Defender ATP and Microsoft Flow integration, not only from technical side, but show you a real-scenario on how to use this feature, to detect and respond to emerging threats with one click from your mobile device.

With the help of fellow MVPs, I created a demo that  ensures your security teams are alerted by email at all times about threats across your organization, and they can take actions from within that email whether they are at work, traveling and from their mobile devices.

Here is a link to the full demo in a blog post and on a YouTube video. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this integration by connecting to me on Twitter @ammarhasayen.

Bonus Demo: You can also watch a real scenario demo showing how to protect your CEO machine with MS Flow Restrict App Execution demo.

1 Reply

@Ammar Hasayen I got following message when I tried to create my first flow and get connected it MSDATP, it asked me to sign in and Sign in to create a connection to Microsoft Defender ATP.

I am already global security admin, what kind of more permissions I asked my admins to give me ? we have our own AD luanched in machines on Azure.