SOLVED

Remove App Connector

Copper Contributor

In testing Cloud App Security I created an app connector to one of our SaaS providers.  I now need to move this from our development environment to production.  I now need to delete this connect app but I can't seem to find where to do this.  Am I just missing this somewhere?

5 Replies
best response confirmed by Michael Spence (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi Michael,
We currently do not support removal of app connectors. You can open a support ticket to disable the existing app connector and connect your production environment as an additional instance.

Regards,
Dima

@Dima Donhin - Please enable the removal of deprecated connectors. The current state makes absolutely no sense from an operational perspective. If the concern is a malicious actor getting in and killing active connectors, create bolt on additional conditional requirements for use of the function. Letting this sit for two years with the answer of call Microsoft is a very weak stance and does not position CAS as a true CASB.

@jtp2112 Agree this is very untidy and unforgiving, creating a unfortunate audit trail of past configuration and in some cases mistakes

Realize this is an old thread but it looks like we still cannot delete a connector. Actually, I am having an issue where I cannot re-enable a disabled connector either. I click on Edit Settings, the UI freezes for a period of time, then simply refreshes to its original page. Any idea how to get this addressed? I am happy with just being able to re-enable the connector. Don't need to delete it yet. Thanks!
This seems to still be an issue as of Dec 2022. Please add the ability to delete stale/disabled/misconfigured connectors. Thanks.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Michael Spence (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi Michael,
We currently do not support removal of app connectors. You can open a support ticket to disable the existing app connector and connect your production environment as an additional instance.

Regards,
Dima

View solution in original post