Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

MCAS Flow Connector (MS Demo Tenant)

MVP

Hello, 

I'm trying to get the flow integration working with MCAS in a DEMO Tenant provisioned through demos.microsoft.com, but I keep getting the following error: 

There’s a problem with the flow’s trigger. See details to fix the issue.

CAllBAck URL: 

{"message":"No HTTP resource was found that matches the request URI 'https://prod-86.westeurope.logic.azure.com/workflows/d25df5fd325647ddba139805e70eb394/triggers/When_...'."}

After searching a while, i did the exact same thing in our production tenant and there it worked as expected. Does flow support need to be explicitely enbled on a tenant? And if so, how can i get this enabled on my demo tenant?

Cheers

Alex

6 Replies

@Alex Verboon 

@Sebastien Molendijk: Is this something you can help with?

@Valon_Kolica, thanks, that would be great, just tried on a 2nd Demo Tenant, same behavior. 

Since I have a demo at a conference on Friday  it would be great if I can get this working. 

@Alex Verboon 

Hi,

Let me try this. In my existing demo tenant it works, so I'm going to provision a new one.

@Alex Verboon 

I just created a new 90 days demo tenant and I was able to create a Flow and attach it to the policy.

Was the issue related to the execution or just creating the Flow with the MCAS trigger ?

Thanks

@Alex Verboon Did you ever get to the bottom of this?  I have the same issue and it does not show up in my runbooks

Your tenant may close or delete the demo,yu may not use it.