Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Facebook Workplace usage report

Brass Contributor

Has anyone managed to get Facebook @Workplace usage in MCAS app permissions report? We have users using it with their company accounts but we're not seeing it appear in reports. It is an assessed cloud app. Just thinking our IT has configured the SSO wrong. Has anyone got this working? Thanks!

2 Replies

Hi Kevin,

Can you explain what you are trying to see?

App permissions is meant to give you an overview of the apps your users allow add to their services (be it Office 365, Salesforce or G Drive) and what permissions they allowed.

Apps that you configured as SSO via AzureAD are not covered by this as its something you've configured as an admin to allow your users to login.

If you can explain your use case I can try and assist with finding a solution.

Regards,

Dima.

Hi Dima, Thanks for your reply. We use SSO with Facebook workplace. I suspect it is a relying party trust through ADFS to the on premise AD. I'm assuming then that the reason I cannot see user activity in MCAS is because the Azure AD accounts are not involved in the authentication process. We use O365 with Azure AD accounts sync'd one way and ADFS. Is it a case that the FB side is configured incorrectly? Or is it a case this is not possible yet given your remarks below?