Unable to create a bookings calendar

Copper Contributor

I try to create a new calendar and I always get the message "there was a problem while creating your calendar"

Does anyone have a solution for this?

6 Replies

@IgnacioMontano 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Microsoft Bookings space - please post Microsoft Bookings questions here in the future. 

why is this page still here? @Eric Starker 

We don't remove people's questions unless they violate our community guidelines or terms of service. I'm not sure why you think this question shouldn't exist on Tech Community - maybe I am misunderstanding you.
It doesnt matter to me where it appears but it's misleading when you leave it here and search engines index it and you tell people to go somewhere else but you continue to monitor it. If you dont like it existing here why dont you move it so search engines dont index it in the 'wrong place'? seems like a bit of extra work to reply to something you dont want to exist in this location rather than move it and let search engines index it in the 'correct place' and then be done with it.
I guess it's just well above my understanding, kinda reminds me of some pranksters that were answering the phones inside Walmart, and blaming the customer for transferring to the wrong department. Sure some people get a laugh, but the customer who's run out of their medication snaps because of some funny guy.
I did move it. It now exists in the Microsoft Bookings space. And I informed the person asking to post in this space moving forward rather than where they posted. Sorry for any confusion about that.
That's awesome!