Start times of appointments

Copper Contributor

Hello.

I'm trying to create a service within Bookings that has particular start and end times, and I'm struggling to reflect them in the service.

The service has 30 minute appointments, the first one at 10:15am, the last at 12:15pm. I've created the following settings:

Business hours - 10:15am - 12:45pm

Default duration - 30 minutes

No buffer (not required)

Time increments -  30 minutes

I was hoping to see the following appointments being available: 10:15am, 10:45am, 11:15am, 11:45am, 12:15pm. However, I can't seem to get the first appointment to be 10:15am, no matter what I change. This includes changing the business hours to 9:45am and setting a buffer of 30 minutes before the appointment. The first appointment is only on the hour or the half hour. Is there any way I can change the start time for a 30 minute appointment to quarter past or quarter to the hour? 

Sorry if there's an obvious solution, but I can't seem to find it. I've been at this for a while now, with my customer asking if they can go ahead and use this application.

Thanks in advance for any help/pointers, etc...  

2 Replies
You need to set "Time increments" to 15 minutes on the Booking page or the Services page if you are not using the default scheduling policy

But if you're only available at 13:15, 13:45, 14:15 and 14:45. You can't possibly have 15 min increments!