Simultaneous Events

Copper Contributor

Good Morning. Very new to Microsoft bookings but I am hopefully a can fix a resolution to a little dilemma.

I plan on running an event, it can be attended in person or via teams. I have created two 'services' which run at the same times. However I cannot get them to be seen as individual services and I have no idea how to resolve. 

CrabCrust_0-1679303374391.png

The Teams Link should be limited to 500 and the on site should be limited to 70. I have set both of these parameters in the settings but if 70 book the on site service, the Teams link option is greyed out. I tested this by limiting the on site bookings to 5 and making 5 on site bookings. I am not sure if it is down to staff allocation? But to be honest, it's not really a service like appointments in a hairdressers. Essentially, I am an organiser, and this is not really a service.

Any solutions would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Reply

@CrabCrust You can copy the service specific link from the Bookings service details page which will just list one service.

If you have same staff assigned to both the services and if the staff is booked from one of the service, they won't be available in the other service. That could be the reason why it gets greyed out in this case.