Show booker's phone number in booking confirmation or email reminder?

Copper Contributor

Is there a way to add a field to the "Reminders and Confirmations"?  It would be great to send a reminder to the staff with the client who booked's phone number they are supposed to call.

marccostanalysts_0-1593099767718.png

Alternatively, could we just have the phone number they enter show on the meeting notification?

marccostanalysts_2-1593099991598.png

2 Replies

@marccostanalysts 

Great Question~ I also have the same question/inquiry in relation to Appointment Email Confirmation modifications. It would be useful if the customer's submitted information (Phone, Notes, etc.,) can be added to the email confirmation as well or other fields as required by the administrator to display.

I contacted Microsoft and was told that this is a limitation to Bookings at this time. I was also made aware that this request was noted on UserVoice for a future idea/enhancement to Bookings.

https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/314907-microsoft-bookings/suggestions/34930222-the-ability-to-e...

On calendar appointment the phone number shows without dashes and the user is not allowed to type in an extension such as if they have an office extension. Please give an option for this, should be a quick fix by a developer/engineer and couldn't image taking more than 5 minutes to fix/update and push out to all users.