Set up different off times for the same employee

Copper Contributor

I have an employee who is assigned to two Booking pages. Now I want to set different off times for the employee on both booking pages. The employee is available on Booking page A on the first and third Tuesday of each month and on Booking page B on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month.

If the employee has only one booking page, this is not a problem, because I can simply set up a recurring event in their Outlook calendar for the Tuesdays when the employee is not available. But in my case, the off times on the two booking pages contradict each other.

Is there any way to define different off times for the same employee on two different booking pages, or do I just have to insert the off times manually for the two booking pages?

Thanks for your help

2 Replies
If by 'Booking pages' you mean services within 1 booking calendar instance, then this is not doable. Mutually exclusive off times for multiple services are only possible to configure when separating the services in question into different booking instances. This way you can add the same staff to both bookings instances, and thus configure their off times twice. This is the workaround we've been using but it is a bit tedious when having a lot of these mutually overlapping service/employee combinations.

This is a major limitation imo, as this is a rather common use case in our organisation.

A solution would be for Microsoft to enable staff hours on a per-service basis instead of a per-booking instance basis. If there is a wishlist somewhere I'd gladly put it on there ;)
Yes, that's what I meant. Microsoft should definitely add this feature to Bookings. But anyway, thanks for your reply and the solution how your company could work around this problem.