Services URL in Microsoft Bookings can not be accessed. (Bad Request)

Brass Contributor

Hi,

Can anyone suggest something here. In Microsoft Booking app, if we configure any service, its service url can not accessed and give error "Bad Request". Anyone can point why is this?

temp.JPG

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/services-url-in-microsoft-bookings-can-not-be...

4 Replies

Hi@Abdul Farooque 

I have tested this multiple times by using different browsers but the issue still persist. So definitely not an issue your end. Please be patient as Microsoft Bookings developers are aware of this issue and working on it. Eventually a fix will be applied to Bookings portal.

Thank you

Dav,

Hi, we are experiencing the same issue. Is there an ETA on a fix?

Here is the console error:

The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol.

Hello, we are having a similar issue but it has to do with the way hubspot adds UTM parameters to a clickable link in an email. This gives a "bad request" error on the MS booking page. 

Is there a setting somewhere to allow for UTM in the booking URL?

@Gio-sando are you still having this issue?

I've been getting it for the last 2/3 weeks.

What's really odd is sometimes the link works but I can't figure out why it does sometimes and not others. My colleagues use the same link yesterday and don't get the 'Bad request' but I use it around the time time, with the same and different browsers and do get the 'Bad request'.

Thanks