Require Address/Phone Number

Copper Contributor

This may be something simple, but I can't seem to find it.

By default Bookings makes the address/phone number optional for potential clients when they make an appointment. Since we like to send prospective clients some information and also call to confirm their appointment the day before, I would like to make those fields mandatory when booking an appointment. Is there a way to do this?

6 Replies

@Talmadge Reynolds wrote:

This may be something simple, but I can't seem to find it.

By default Bookings makes the address/phone number optional for potential clients when they make an appointment. Since we like to send prospective clients some information and also call to confirm their appointment the day before, I would like to make those fields mandatory when booking an appointment. Is there a way to do this?

Hi Talmadge - Did you ever get an answer to this issue? I'm having the same issue and need to have the flexability to require address and phone number as well.

let me know!

Thanks,

Rob 

I also am needing this, has anyone sorted this as yet?

Looking for a resolution for the same issue: I need to make the bookng page customer phone number mandatory (i.e. NOT optional).

Has anyone seen a published solution for this that you can share? (thanks in advance)

@Michael_Sasarman 

You can do this. Go to the actual service and "custom fields" :D 

Screenshot 2021-11-30 110810.png