Reporting options / features for Microsoft Bookings 1:1s

Copper Contributor

Regarding reporting options for Microsoft Bookings is it possible to include data on when the booking was made? This would be in addition to standard reporting that gives a booking date for when the booking is for.

For example, it would be useful to see if an email campaign has generated a response (or not) meaning we could report on a cluster of bookings made on 1 or 2 days, and we cannot see that currently other than manually recording when booking alerts come through. 

1 Reply

Hi @SarahCapstone 

I am an independent advisor addressing your inquiry.

Let me say, I personally love this idea.  This type of analytics is important for campaign bookings. With that being said, unfortunately, Microsoft Bookings do not include the dates when a booking was made. Microsoft should include a Booking Results Dashboard in their next upgrade. 

I encourage you to influence change by adding your requirement to the Microsoft Bookings Feedback portal or Microsoft Bookings Ideas Forum. Both places will allow others to vote on your request. And, you can vote on others too.

As a workaround, you can track your campaign via Google Analytics. There are a lot of how-to's available on the internet.  (Sorry, I am not a GA guru :smile:).

If you find this information helpful, please mark it as the best answer or like it, which will assist others with the same question.

Have a good day.

/Teresa

https://traccreations4e.com/the-vault