Removing Optional and Anyone in Bookings

Copper Contributor

Hello!

Does anyone know if it's possible to remove the optional component from selecting a staff member? On my booking site, I want customers to choose a staff member and not have "anyone" as an option.

Thanks in advance!

10 Replies

@hlaperle 

I have the same question.  Thanks for asking!

@hlaperle we had a similar use-case and we solved this by creating services for each staff.  This way each link has a unique booking URL/link and this provided to the customer and not posted.

Thanks. Good plan. I did that and it seems to have resolved the 'anyone' issue.

cheers!

@AlfredBajet  thank you for sharing! Are your links live on a website? I would be interested to see how you present them. What we have done is working, but I am open to changing it to a better method since the Anyone is still on our links now. Thank you!

Hi. Yes our website is www.LGSConsulting.ca. The ‘anyone’ is still there but, if I understood what you said, with adding each person to a job you can’t use the ‘anyone’ tab anymore
You have to choose someone.
Has anyone found a solution for this yet, that doesn't involve creating separate services?
We have a similar case that we want to remove the optional component. Hoping there is already a solution to this? Thanks.

Hi @ibrengl,

I am an independent advisor investigating this inquiry. 

Removing the Optional and Anyone functionality in Bookings is not available still. This function is a hot item on Microsoft's Bookings feedback portal.  I encourage you to add your requirement or vote on existing posts. Here is a link to the search results on this topic. 

If you find this information helpful, please mark it as the best response or like it, which assists others with the same question.

Have a good day.

/Teresa

#traccreations4e

Hi, thanks for your response. RE: Removing the Optional and Anyone functionality in Bookings. Has this been resolved? @Teresa_Cyrus