SOLVED

Removing 'No Staff' Column on bookings calendar

Copper Contributor

Is it possible to remove the No Staff column on bookings? 

Is it also possible to remove administrators from the bookings calendar?

1 Reply
best response confirmed by mmullins (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @mmullins,

I am an independent advisor investigating this inquiry.

1) You can not remove the No Staff column from the Bookings calendar by design. This functionality is a safeguard when a staff member is not assigned. As a workaround, you can change the Day calendar view to the Week or Month view.

2) As far as removing the administrator, I found an article that offers several solutions. 
Change status of staff and stop email updates to admin - Microsoft Tech Community

However, based on others feedback, users are asking for the easier capabilities to add and remove administrators, as well as distinguish between an administrator and scheduler.  So, I encourage you to influence change by adding your requirement to the Microsoft Booking feedback portal.

If you find this information helpful, please mark it as the best answer or like it, which will assist others with the same questions.

Have a good day.

Teresa

#traccreations4e

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by mmullins (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @mmullins,

I am an independent advisor investigating this inquiry.

1) You can not remove the No Staff column from the Bookings calendar by design. This functionality is a safeguard when a staff member is not assigned. As a workaround, you can change the Day calendar view to the Week or Month view.

2) As far as removing the administrator, I found an article that offers several solutions. 
Change status of staff and stop email updates to admin - Microsoft Tech Community

However, based on others feedback, users are asking for the easier capabilities to add and remove administrators, as well as distinguish between an administrator and scheduler.  So, I encourage you to influence change by adding your requirement to the Microsoft Booking feedback portal.

If you find this information helpful, please mark it as the best answer or like it, which will assist others with the same questions.

Have a good day.

Teresa

#traccreations4e

View solution in original post