Outlook calendar not shown in Bookings calendar

Iron Contributor

I have one user (myself, admin) for whom Outlook appointments are not showing in Bookings at all.

I suspect its an Exchange related problem. Has anyone experienced such a thing?

Olf_0-1679905649136.png

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks.

3 Replies
@Olf for the staff entry, can you please confirm if "Events on Office calendar affects availability" is enabled? Also note that the staff will get a confirmation email when they are added to a calendar. They need to approve this before their free/busy can show up inside Bookings.
Okay well, didn't test for a couple of days and not appointments for this user are showing. "Events on Office calendar affects availability" was enabled. However, what's not working is that customers can still book a time slot although it shouldn't show up on the booking page.

For example:
Staff A and B are both blocked at 2pm. but the customer still sees the slot as bookable. Only if User A is removed from staff the slot disappears from the booking page. User A is the user that was affected from the initial problem I opened this thread for. So staff A's availability basically has no bearing on booking page availability. Could it be because this user is the admin?

Thanks.
Wanted to take this up again. Have not found a solution but perhaps anyone else is experiencing this issue? Happy about any pointers.