SOLVED

Only show months that are open

Copper Contributor

HI!

When a customer is trying to book an appointment using MS Bookings, is there a way to only show the months where days are available? We don't have any days available until Dec/Jan so right now the user has to keep skipping months to get there.

Thanks!

1 Reply
best response confirmed by James_S123 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @James_S123,

I am an independent advisor responding to inquiries.

Currently, the Bookings app does not support showing open times or direct links to available months.

Several others have requested a similar functionality on the Bookings feedback portal.

I recommend adding your requirement to the feedback portal or voting on existing ones. Also here is the link to FAQs

If you find this information helpful, please like it which will assist others with the same question.

/Teresa

#traccreations

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by James_S123 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @James_S123,

I am an independent advisor responding to inquiries.

Currently, the Bookings app does not support showing open times or direct links to available months.

Several others have requested a similar functionality on the Bookings feedback portal.

I recommend adding your requirement to the feedback portal or voting on existing ones. Also here is the link to FAQs

If you find this information helpful, please like it which will assist others with the same question.

/Teresa

#traccreations

View solution in original post