SOLVED

O365 bookings won't let me change number of attendees

Copper Contributor

ultrasuperman_0-1584635357665.png

I'm trying to make an even that 14 people can book but it won't let me change it from the default 1. I feel like I toggled every switch and checked every box but nothing will enable the change, does any one have any advice?

26 Replies

@Tedquek - This was a perfect and simple answer that worked easily for me.  

Thank you!

@ultrasuperman 

So specifically, what worked for me is to remove the text "disabled" from the end of that element. As soon as I did, I was able to click on the field and increase/decrease the number and save OK. 

Is there any update on this? I work for an exam company and need to book multiple meetings with multiple participants, removing the code does work but its a pain doing it each time!

old topic but i just had the same issue for a new booking page.

The first service created was a "1:1 service" and I was not able to change the number or attendies higher than 1.

I have duplicated the service with the option "Copy Service" and change the number to 2 before the first save: this new service is a "Group Service" where I can change the number easily.

At the end, just unpublish the 1:1 service and publish this new "Group Service" and you should be fine!

@XavierTro  Brilliant! Thanks so much!

@ultrasuperman 

Can you share any wise words or help with this? I'm really struggling with amending this! I just want to be able to put a 10 person limit on this instead of 1

Mitchell_Brookes_1-1676370517979.png

Mitchell_Brookes_0-1676370460960.png

I've sorted this now, by just deleting the code and the box let me change number and use the buttons for changing up and down! Wouldn't have been possible without your guidance guys! @Mitchell_Brookes