Multiple staff - calendar availability

Copper Contributor
Alright, here’s my issue. I have created a ‘service’ for our organization that will require the attendance of three of our staff members. I have added all three staff members to the service and the customer does not have the option to choose which staff member. What I need to have happen is for Bookings to schedule only time when all three members are available, but comparing the available times to the staff members’ calendars, it appears that it’s just looking for any availability. How to I ensure that Bookings is only offering a time when all the require staff members are available?
8 Replies

@tiffanylynn7 I am running into the exact same issue. I have two team members and I need to have scheduled events only when they are both available. Teams is just pulling from either calendar to find availability, not both. Does anyone have any ideas? 

We have the same issue / same need. Did you ever find a solution?
@tiffanylynn7 I hope you found a solution but if not, in the staff editing page there is a box to select 'events on office calendar affect availability' this should mean that bookings can only occur when that person is free according to their outlook calendar.

@tiffanylynn7 Has anyone heard anything further to this? I am having the same issue as well and it is so frustrating most of the meetings I book with this are for multiple staff. 

We are running into the same issue with the booking app, we need to ensure that multiple staff - calendar availability is captured when a customer books for a new service, but it currently does not capture the availability/calendar of each staff added to the service, which defeats the purpose. Additionally, it does not send a notification email to all staff added to the service when a customer books a service, it only sends to the default email.

Anyone was able to resolve these issues? We would like to vote for adding additional feature to the booking app that enables capturing multiple staff calendar availability, I am sure this would facilitate the booking services for many corporations 

Bookings multiple staff on a single appointment is currently not supported but something on our roadmap. Please stay tuned for updates!

@tiffanylynn7 It must have just been released!  You can configure this in "Services".

1. Edit the service
  2. Click "Assign staff"
  3. Select "Multiple staff"
  4. Select the staff (and make any other changes)
  5. Click "Save Changes" and voila!