MS Bookings Appointment Issues

Copper Contributor

Good Morning, 

Im having an issue with emails being sent to customers, no longer have the ability to modify an appointment. They used to have the ability to cancel, reschedule, new booking from the email. Now they have a button that says " New Booking" and nothing to modify or cancel the appointment. Anyone else having this issue, or now how to revert back to how we had it before? 

Thank you, 

8 Replies

@Jose SeguraWe are seeing the same issue.

I have a support ticket open, waiting on them to let me know. As soon as I hear what happened ill post on here. @Michael_Raine 

Hi Jose - Thanks for the feedback! This is a known issue for some users and we have already worked a fix. We are in the process of releasing the fix across all users. Please, allow a couple of weeks for the fix to reach you.

Thanks!

Gabriel, 

Is there a way to get this fix asap? We have our customers who have trying to work around this issue but its affecting our day to day activities. @Gabo 

@Gabriel Valdez Malpartida@Jose Segura 

I am also having the same issue. We are spending time daily to update or fix the issues.  Can we get an ETA for delivery, or the abilty to pull a manual update?

Mark

@Jose Segura same issue here. Could you send any update please?

@Jose Segura wrote:

Good Morning, 

Im having an issue with emails being sent to customers, no longer have the ability to modify an appointment. They used to have the ability to cancel, reschedule, new booking from the email. Now they have a button that says " New Booking" and nothing to modify or cancel the appointment. Anyone else having this issue, or now how to revert back to how we had it before? 

Thank you, 

@sandorber86455 

@Jose Segura 

How did it work out?  Bc I have a couple of people the same issue.

Thanks!

Tina

B@tinanorrissscinccom when we unclicked that box, we stopped having problems.  However, we haven't gone live with Bookings yet.

Good luck.