SOLVED

Microsoft Bookings Team Member not able to join the bookings page as a Team member

Copper Contributor

I have created a booking page and added team members to be able to accept bookings. I added 15 team members and they also received an auto email to accept being added so they can accept bookings. Here is the problem

- 7 of the 15 team members accepted and are added to the bookings drop down menu

- Other 8 once they click on the accept button it takes then to the bookings Get started page asking to create their own page. When they follow the prompts they get an error msg "please try again later"

Not sure where to go from here?

- I initially thought that there was a limit to the number of team members I can have. So I created another duplicate bookings page and added the ones who could not accept to it only to find they are still experiencing the same issue. 

- Also changes their access from "Team member" to "Scheduler" for same results

Please advice how to solve this issue?

2 Replies
I'm having this exact same issue and hope somebody here can help with it :)
best response confirmed by Babu_Alagarsamy (Microsoft)
Solution

Thought I'd update here in case it's helpful for anyone else. It turned out to be a licensing issue that my organisation's IT team could resolve for us. Users who could not access the Bookings page and were redirected to the "Get Started" page, needed to be upgraded to the appropriate Office365 license. They could then access the group's Bookings page like everyone else after the license upgrade.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Babu_Alagarsamy (Microsoft)
Solution

Thought I'd update here in case it's helpful for anyone else. It turned out to be a licensing issue that my organisation's IT team could resolve for us. Users who could not access the Bookings page and were redirected to the "Get Started" page, needed to be upgraded to the appropriate Office365 license. They could then access the group's Bookings page like everyone else after the license upgrade.

View solution in original post