Microsoft Bookings Office 365 App doesn't work from Web Browser

Copper Contributor

Hello to the entire Microsoft community,

with the following message I want to report a problem with the functioning of the Microsoft Bookings web-app, which I encounter when I try to access it from the Web Browser, once logged in on the Office 365 website with an account with a Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium license (I have tried, for the occasion, different browsers, including Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and also Opera). For greater clarity, I am attaching a screenshot of the Office 365 homepage through which I try to access Microsoft Bookings.

MicrosoftBookings_1.png

Following this step, I get a problem of repeated redirects to the Microsoft Bookings web page, reporting me a server-side problem, defined through the following image.

MicrosoftBookings_2.png

Faced with this non-functioning problem, I downloaded the Microsoft Bookings Android application on my smartphone. By logging in with the same Office 365 credentials, on my smartphone, I regularly access my Microsoft Bookings calendars, finally being able to take advantage of the platform's features.

Downstream of this, I am writing this message for support and clarification regarding the non-functioning of the Microsoft Bookings platform found on the web-browser, as described above, as it is necessary for me to be able to use the Microsoft Bookings web application.

With this message, I thank anyone who observes my case.

Best regards

SR

0 Replies