Microsoft Bookings is Unreliable and Therefore Unusable

Copper Contributor

I changed the hours on my booking page (default scheduling policy) and it just won't update.  Full stop.  Won't do it.  Its reading my calendar and reads all the new info on it, but it will not change the dates or times.  I've tried deleting the days and starting over.  I've tried changing it to "whenever free" just to see if that would work.  Nope.  Its just holding on to old information.  And yes--I do save these changes. It says the changes are saved and made--but they don't show up on the bookings page. I contacted my company's tech support and they couldn't see anything wrong with my settings on the front or back end.  They've just told me to delete the calendar and to make a new one.

That, my friends, means that booking is unreliable and can't be used.  I'll have to cancel a bunch of bookings that were already made for the wrong day/time, have had to just close my calendar to new bookings while I figure this all out, and change all the links to the bookings page.  If this were a business, I'd be losing money and I'd be livid. A calendar app that just randomly decides not to work isn't usable. 

0 Replies