Microsoft Bookings: Graph API or other reporting?

Brass Contributor
Hello all! I am trying to get our Bookings data for all users that are utilizing the solution, but am having difficulty getting a report setup. A previous thread shows how to setup an Excel, but it is for a single user, not the whole organization. I would like to be able to pull reports that can be linked to other items in our DB(s) and would need to get this on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. We have 20 or so users on Bookings now, but have to way of tying it in with some of our other data. Has anyone been successful in setting up the Graph API (or other solution) to get this information out in any format? As long as I can get the data out, I can work on getting into a format we need, but I have not been able to get it from the whole organization.... Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for any help!
6 Replies

@Jerome Stockwell Were you able to find a solution? We are having the same issue, and are trying a couple of work arounds. 

@Segura01 no, I have not. It is quite ridiculous that this isn't a standard functionality for the product. I have been told that there are some options with the Graph API, but I do not have resources that can put that together at this time.

I will try and update if I do find someone and/or another solution. Good luck!

@Jerome Stockwell 

I have been working on this over the past week and the only way I have found to accomplish this is to pull that information from MSGraph.  I'm not a programmer or powershell advanced user; I just learn by myself, so this was a big learning curve.

Anyways, there were quite a few steps but the biggest thing is authenticating to MSGraph.  I spent close to 2 days trying to get this right.  I can now pull up all booking appointments for a specific Booking email address.  

You'll need to have rights to add App registrations in Azure AD as well as have Full Access rights to the Booking Account's mailbox (this is so your account can read/pull the calendar info).  Then in Powershell, you'll need to install 2 modules:

Microsoft.Graph.Authentication

Microsoft.Graph.Bookings

Trying to get this to pull all appointments for all Booking accounts and export to excel.  Not quite there yet though.  If you want the specific instructions, just let me know.  Since I just got this working yesterday, I still have to document it for work so I can supply it.

@brphillips This is what I have been trying to do for a while, but I have not had the time to look into it. Do you by chance have any documentation that you could share? The Graph documentation is lacking (at least what I've found).

The hard thing about the documentation is it was confusing to me cuz it had more info than I needed.
Anyway, going to work on the documentation today or tomorrow and will let you know.

@brphillips Any little bit helps. I'd sure appreciate it! Thanks!