SOLVED

Microsoft Bookings connector fails with "statusCode":502 BadGateway

Copper Contributor

Hi all good forces,

Has anyone any tips for this error, we have recently set ut a new Booking calender with new services but are not able to start the new trigger for Microsoft Bookings;

{"statusCode":502,"headers":{"Pragma":"no-cache","request-id":"..........","client-request-id":"..........","OData-Version":"4.0","Request-Context":"appId=cid-v1:...............","Access-Control-Expose-Headers":"Request-Context","Timing-Allow-Origin":"*","x-ms-apihub-cached-response":"true","x-ms-apihub-obo":"true","Cache-Control":"no-cache","Date":"Wed, 10 Aug 2022 09:32:02 GMT","X-AspNet-Version":"4.0.30319","X-Powered-By":"ASP.NET","Content-Length":"325","Content-Type":"application/json","Expires":"-1"},"body":{"error":{"code":502,"source":"flow-apim-europe-002-northeurope-01.azure-apim.net","clientRequestId":"........................","message":"BadGateway","innerError":{"error":{"code":"","message":"An error has occurred."}}}}}

35 Replies
best response confirmed by Rotor (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Can you please raise a support ticket with the above information - With Client ID included?

Hi all,

I'm having exactly the same problem.

Could you please help me?

I'm also getting a 502 error when use both with Logic Apps and Power Automate. Anything I can do to resolve?
Engineers at Microsoft are working witha permanent fix for this error, one thing that can help to get around the problem could be to add a new user with a minimum 365 Basic license on the tenant and add it to the Administrator role on the calendar (Bookings administrator). Then make a new Connection with this user. It’s a workaround for us anyway...
I am having the same problem

@Rotor Having the same issue trying to trigger MS Bookings in PowerAutomate - Bad Gateway.

Did anyone get a fix for this issue? I just started working with this connector this week and am still getting a 502.
Can you please raise a support ticket with us? This is the right way to get traction on this specific 502 issue.

@Vignesh_Kailas Done, Case 2209140040004456 - thank you.

Hi everyone, I just deleted my bookings connector and created it again to resolve the problem as a workaround.

I tried that multiple times in many different ways and it didn't fix the issue.
Same - still not working after multiple deletes and re-add of various triggers and connections. pending reply from MS Support

Support request ID: 2209140040007587 opened.

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone found a solution for this yet?

I noticed that it works for a new calendar but fails with an old one. Problem is, out 'old' calendar URL is widly spread already so don't like to remake....Anyone has an idea?
I'm deep into an MS Support case on this -- will report back if they provide any smoking guns on this one. So far -- iffy if that will happen.
Oddly enough I created a new calendar to test this theory. the very FIRST time the flow ran, it gave me a different error - something about Staff members. So I adjusted rhe flow to try and resolve, and the very next time I got bad gateway. I think put the flow BACK to the original state -- Bad Gateway. Mind boggling.
Did you get any response on your ticket? Microsoft support has been basically radio silence on the ticket I opened.
Here is the latest update from my Microsoft premier case:

"As per the details on the case, it seems that this is something a known issue where our internal teams are actively working on priority.
I am actively working with our internal teams to get an update on the same.

Please be rest assured, I am working internally and in discussion internally, Will keep you updated on the same shortly."
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Rotor (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Can you please raise a support ticket with the above information - With Client ID included?

View solution in original post