Microsoft Bookings are showing dates that should be unavailable?

Copper Contributor

We have used the Bookings function for years now and this is the first time this has happened.

The times are correct in the back-end, yet the Booking page is showing time slots from like 1AM, 3AM.... when our office is supposed to be closed.
Although, it doesn't show up on the Calendar tab, when we export the tsv file, you can see that people were able to book the slots that are meant to be unavailable.

Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 8.33.36 AM.png

  

Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 8.34.04 AM.png
6 Replies
Hello, I have the same issue :
the web interface shows time slots that are not available. When the user tries to book a meeting, the form returns an error. the error message ask the user to select another timeslot, and then the web page does finally display only really available time slots.
This is confusing and frustrating.
It looks like a cache or refresh issue.

Note that if closing the browser, the same problem comes back again

@ADC920 

Hi, same problem here. Online Booking Engine shows unavailable times and then returns an error when a user is trying to book said time slot.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-20 um 16.25.15.png

It looks like the problem started yesterday or even the day before yesterday. Maybe it has something to do with the update regarding assigning multiple staff members to a service...

@JM_FMLX 

Same problem here. Time slots are not the same as in backoffice.

Slots that are taken are still shown. Choosing those returns an error.

Started yesterday.

We are experiencing the same thing.  Staff working hours end at 4pm; calendar business hours end at 6pm, yet on the service booking page, scheduling options for between 4pm and 8pm are displayed.  I tried to schedule an appointment at a few of those times and get a message that someone beat me to that time slot.

It's good they can't book it, but still confusing and frustrating to calendar owners and admins.

wendyhelm_0-1671555929090.jpeg

@wendyhelm We are having the exact same issues at our business. Our tour slots are not showing up accurate but all of our times on the back end are correct. Anyone figured out a solution or spoke to Microsoft?