Microsoft Booking - custom thank you page url

Copper Contributor

Hello, to put it simply, I advertise on facebook to have clients who book appointments.

The problem, I can't find a place to connect a Facebook pixel on microsft booking. In this sense, I turned to the 2nd solution, to follow the number of people who go to the thank you page. In order to do that, i need to redirect them on a custom url thank you page. Howerver, there does not seem to be an option to redirect people to a personalized link when they have booked an appointment.

In this sense, can you tell me if there is a way to redirect people to a personalized page and how.

I can't find this information anywhere on the internet.

Thanks for your help.

4 Replies

@Jordan2140 there is no native support to redirect the Bookings appointment creation page after successfully creating an appointment. Did you check if embedding the appointment creation page to your own webpage helps?

Hi @Jordan2140 Did you ever find a solution to this? We're thinking of moving to another bookings system as we can't find a way to track the booking confirmation for our marketing goals. Its so annoying! 

Hello,
I have started using MS Booking along with Power Platform and it seems easy to track submissions via triggering a flow when a new booking is created.
Thank you,
Kind regards

@Jordan2140 

To make a booking solution as Microsoft Booking part of a multi-step sales funnel, it is must enable setting up a thank you page or allowing to redirect to the next step the user gets routed to in their browsers.

This is basic desired feature in today's workd.