Max Limit for Services on One Bookings Calendar

Copper Contributor

I'm wondering if there is a maximum limit on the amount of services you can offer on any given bookings calendar. I'm working on a specific use case where I could theoretically need 60 services offered and I'm wondering if I'm going to run into any limitations? 

1 Reply

@TylerRoach 

I am an independent contractor responding to Bookings questions.

Per Microsoft's documentation, it states:

"Each Bookings calendar is currently designed to handle a maximum of 2,500 bookings across all services in that calendar per day, along with a creation limit of 10 booking requests per second, this will work for common scenarios."

Although you can create many services on one Bookings calendar, I suggest creating multiple Bookings calendars/pages when you can. You should take into consideration the number of services on one Bookings Page. It may be difficult for the customer to find a service quickly. As a workaround, you could create separate related service webpages outside of Bookings and include the proper service links.

For Bookings' scaling plan, check out tkphhe full documentation, 

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-bookings-blog/scaling-bookings-for-large-demand/ba-....

If you find this information helpful, mark this post as the best answer or like it which will assist others with the same question.

/Teresa 

#traccreations4e