Link directly to first date service is available on bookings page?

Copper Contributor

This was asked back in 2018 apparently (Is there a way to create a URL to show a specific date already selected for my Bookings page? - Micr...), but no one answered.  We would like, either through link manipulation or through an option for the booking/service page, the ability to move the calendar date ahead to select the first date a service is available.  

When we send a link to the booking page out to our folks to have them sign up for sessions, if the session is "next month" they have to click to move to the next month and then select the day(s) of the session.  Would it be possible to have the calendar auto-select the first date the service is available?  We have folks that get confused when they click the link and do not see anything available.  They don't realize they need to click on the appropriate date, especially if it's a month ahead and not even on the screen.  

2 Replies

@AHardy_LTC 

I am an independent advisor that uses the Booking App.  I can provide you with a couple of suggestions.

1) In the Service Details under Description, I felt a need to provide my clients with instructions. There is still no guarantee that the clients will read it, but I have added this step in my process. 

And, yes, this is indeed a band aid solution. So, I also recommend the next option.

Teresa_Cyrus_0-1656358399635.png

2. You have a great idea! Microsoft is currently requesting ideas to improve this app. You can influence change by posting your request on the Microsoft Booking Ideas page with details on why you need it and how you plan to use it. This will allow the MS product managers to review your requirements and give the end-users the ability to vote. You also can vote on other ideas. 

If you find this information helpful, please like or choose the best response in order to help other users.   

Teresa

#traccreations4e