SOLVED

Integration of personal calendar with bookings calendar

Copper Contributor

A fundamental requirement to make the app usable is to integrate the user's own 365 calendar with the bookings calendar.

Firstly I see this link suggesting that time can be blocked out when the personal calendar is full:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Sync-staff-s-personal-calendar-with-Microsoft-Bookings-23ee...

Unfortunately, the tick-box option referred to here isn't present on my roll-out. Why is this?

Secondly, I'd like to be able to see the booking in the user's own diary - or, at least, to be able to see the Bookings calendar as a calendar set in outlook so I can overlay the two. Is there an option to do this?

43 Replies

This worked a treat for me - Thank you

Hi Gabiel,

We use a Google Calendar for our regular schedule. Can I sync it with Microsoft Booking? I've tried adding a new internet calender with outlook but nothing seems to work. @Gabo 

@Gabo can we integrate Microsoft booking calendar events in SharePoint event list ?
if you have any confusion with my query so you can see 2 screen shot which i have shared.
basically i want sync Microsoft Booking events sync on SharePoint calendar event list.
and use event webpart to display all event combine screen shot 1 and screen shot 2 

screen shot 1 ms booking calendar.

Tushar_Meswaniya_0-1618316825872.png

screen shot 2 sharepoint event calender

Tushar_Meswaniya_1-1618316872837.png

If the staff member is from an external org/tenant, how do we sync those calendars with MS bookings? This is very useful for us as we want to build a booking solution that can be used by other organisations / subsidiaries to book appointments with their staff. Not all organisation willing to share same tenant/ org for regulatory reasons.