Integration of MS Forms and Bookings

Copper Contributor

I am struggling to find a way to make a customer request work. They wish to have a student book a service at a specific date and time. They also want the student to complete a questionnaire simultaneously. The answer to these questions should populate a spreadsheet for the staff to review alongside the booking date/time. We want all this to happen at once, with one form or booking page.

The only way I can figure out to do it is to add a Form to a Booking, but it doesn't include the form on the booking page or even as a follow up after it is booked. A staff member has to assign the form to the booking, which can easily be overlooked by the client. Adding the questionnaire as custom fields on the Booking page will also not auto-populate a spreadsheet.

I'm stuck in a place where I can almost achieve a goal, but entirely. I'm always missing one important item. I'm at my wit's end.

4 Replies
I work in a university student counseling center, and we have similar need!

Currently we use power automate to send bookings url to student email AFTER student filled out our application forms! This process is not perfect of course, reqiuiring students filling out informations across two websites and risking emails being delayed or spamed!

It would be great if forms can be integrated into/with bookings!

@RMJamison @RMJamison 

I am an independent advisor responding to this inquiry.

Integrating Forms with Bookings is a great idea. I recommend that you add this information to the Microsoft feedback portal. Then add your feedback link to this post so that others can vote.

https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/forum/e9c7c7d1-011c-ec11-b6e7-0022481f8472 

Please like this post which will assist others with the question.

/Teresa

Thank you, Teresa. I'm disappointed that there isn't currently a way to do this.
I have added the following feedback post: https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/348a7d8e-2438-ed11-a81b-000d3a7dd504
Please up-vote it!
You got my vote!

T