So I had successful had a bookings page, when I tried to browse to it I noticed it was giving me a 500 error. Now when going to the Booking Page I get an error "Current Publishing settings coulnd't be retrieved". The MS support rep had be try removing my license and re-enabling it so O365 would resetup the bookings for me but that didn't work.
I found a technet article on removing the booking calendar from Exchange Online, this helped me get back to the Booking Page ONCE, I couldn't do anything live "unpublish" or add new staff. I logged off and now I'm back to the original error but this time with no "scheduling" calendar to remove so I've had to setup a different bookings app to use for my MS Partner web site.