I had a bookings page, got a 500 error on public page....

%3CLINGO-SUB%20id%3D%22lingo-sub-36959%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3EI%20had%20a%20bookings%20page%2C%20got%20a%20500%20error%20on%20public%20page....%3C%2FLINGO-SUB%3E%3CLINGO-BODY%20id%3D%22lingo-body-36959%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CP%3ESo%20I%20had%20successful%20had%20a%20bookings%20page%2C%20when%20I%20tried%20to%20browse%20to%20it%20I%20noticed%20it%20was%20giving%20me%20a%20500%20error.%20Now%20when%20going%20to%20the%20Booking%20Page%20I%20get%20an%20error%20%22Current%20Publishing%20settings%20coulnd't%20be%20retrieved%22.%20The%20MS%20support%20rep%20had%20be%20try%20removing%20my%20license%20and%20re-enabling%20it%20so%20O365%20would%20resetup%20the%20bookings%20for%20me%20but%20that%20didn't%20work.%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EI%20found%20a%20technet%20article%20on%20removing%20the%20booking%20calendar%20from%20Exchange%20Online%2C%20this%20helped%20me%20get%20back%20to%20the%20Booking%20Page%20ONCE%2C%20I%20couldn't%20do%20anything%20live%20%22unpublish%22%20or%20add%20new%20staff.%20I%20logged%20off%20and%20now%20I'm%20back%20to%20the%20original%20error%20but%20this%20time%20with%20no%20%22scheduling%22%20calendar%20to%20remove%20so%20I've%20had%20to%20setup%20a%20different%20bookings%20app%20to%20use%20for%20my%20MS%20Partner%20web%20site.%3C%2FP%3E%3C%2FLINGO-BODY%3E%3CLINGO-LABS%20id%3D%22lingo-labs-36959%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CLINGO-LABEL%3EOffice%20365%3C%2FLINGO-LABEL%3E%3C%2FLINGO-LABS%3E
Visitor

So I had successful had a bookings page, when I tried to browse to it I noticed it was giving me a 500 error. Now when going to the Booking Page I get an error "Current Publishing settings coulnd't be retrieved". The MS support rep had be try removing my license and re-enabling it so O365 would resetup the bookings for me but that didn't work.

 

I found a technet article on removing the booking calendar from Exchange Online, this helped me get back to the Booking Page ONCE, I couldn't do anything live "unpublish" or add new staff. I logged off and now I'm back to the original error but this time with no "scheduling" calendar to remove so I've had to setup a different bookings app to use for my MS Partner web site.

0 Replies